Our program is designed to help facilitate change in you from inside out.
Our job is to listen to you, ask you questions and let you decide what you want from your life. Our job is not to tell you what to do – but rather, help you identify yourself what you want to achieve and how you can achieve it.
Our focus is helping you:
- identify your core limiting beliefs. Once you understand what they are, we show you how to remove them and replace with much more powerful and positive beliefs.
- identify your core “why”. Once you understand your core “why”, your motivation will come from within. You will have the energy needed to accomplish your goals.
- In fact, each aspect of your health might require an individual “why”. Mindy has a specific “why” for exercising. She has taken her empowering feeling of being in the military in her past and tied it in with her desire to serve wounded veterans. Now, when she works out, she is actually training for a 5k run (and one day a marathon) in which she will run to raise money for veterans. By finding her “why” (the feeling she had in the military and her desire to serve) she has empowered herself to stay on course no matter if she feels like going to the gym or not.
- identify self-destructive behaviors and habits by figuring out which core emotional need you are meeting by having that behavior.
- For example: Mindy had an addiction to junk food that was physical — yet it was fueled by the love she had for her mother. Memories of security and a mother’s love was tightly woven in each bag of Dorito’s and each bottle of Pepsi. Ending the physical addiction wasn’t enough-she had to connect with her mother in another, more healthy way.
- stay accountable for the goals YOU set. You are in charge of your life. We desire only to EMPOWER you. You set the goals. We help you set up a plan to achieve the goals and we help you stay accountable to those goals.
- with ideas about good healthy choices to include in your life. We are holistically minded and we love to inspire healthy change in what you put into your body. Many natural foods are so beneficial to the body and may even cause you to need less medication.
- visualize the REAL you. There is a real person inside of you that is at his/her ideal weight. We help you see that person, accept that person, and bring that person out into the world.
Disclaimer: This program only works if you are willing to do the work. The work is more about what’s on the inside of you and what you put into you than anything else. You have to be prepared to put your mind into it.
What this program isn’t:
- This is not a “lose weight quick” scheme. No magic pills here, folks. We may recommend some holistic product occasionally – but that is NOT the crux of this program. Depending on how much weight you want to lose, it could take up to a year. However, when you find your ideal weight the RIGHT way, you will never have to struggle to keep it.
- This is not a “fad diet”. No counting calories here, either. It is more important to put the good foods in than it is to “restrict” your diet. If it takes a while to get off of caffeine and sugar, that’s okay. Don’t feel guilty if you don’t eat perfectly in the beginning. It is a process that takes time to develop naturally.
- This isn’t a “Set it and Forget it” program. We are sorry to have to tell you this, this lazy attitude is one of the problems with society today. Something as important as your health isn’t something that can be put on an automatic system and then forgotten about. It is a conscious decision to change and become better. There are certain mindsets – that once they are changed, they will affect your life for good with little effort. However, there is initial effort that is needed to change these mindsets and maintenance effort to make sure they stay correct on the compass. As time goes on and you accept your new life, this program will seem effortless. Until then, be prepared to work.